Thursday, August 19, 2010

Well. It's 2010 now, guess I'll add to the family blog! I'm averaging 2 posts a year, don't break your neck trying to keep up!

It's almost fall...school starting again. Instead of January, it makes sense to me to start "new" now...next week, when school starts. That's really the beginning of the year. Time for a few "resolutions" perhaps?

I've gotten so used to staying up late late late (really late) and sleeping in late late late (really late) that the new school year will take some adjustment! Again the non morning person....I'll see if I can make it up at 5 30 am for an hour of peace and quiet before the kids roll outta bed at 630. We'll see!!

So....I will see if I can beat my last year's record of 3 blog posts, and maybe make it to 5 posts this year, maybe even a few pix here and there. Just sayin....not promising!

Goodbye for now.

No comments: