Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Life's a Beach (I wish)

More beach pix...taken on our vay-cay over Spring Break this April in California. (Huntington Beach) This day was amazing. Dave and I can never get enough of the ocean, and our kids are beach bums in the making as well....after the photos, Zac was soaked head to toe, and Karly (her first time to see the ocean) was literally screaming with delight every timethe ocean would "get her"...I smile and cry at the same time as I look at these images...they remind me of one of the happiest days of my life, ever.














2 comments:

Tamara Brown said...

OK, you were right...these are great family images...get them on your wall now!!!!!

Tina said...

Gorgeous pictures!!! Will you accompany us to the beach next time we go? I would love some great pictures of my family on the beach.